Procedure for Admission
1. Download admission form - To download Admission Form Click Here Take Printout of the Downloaded Form
Fill up Apply Online Form Click Here
2. Attach Relevant documents
3. Make the Payment
4. Send the Duly filled form along with DD / proof of the online payment, all the relevant document to our Office Address.
Mode of Payment :
· Online :- You may also directly deposit the amount in Account of “Suryadatta Education Foundation” IDBI Bank, Tilak Road, Sadashiv Peth, Pune Branch,
· Offline :- By sending Demand Draft Drawn in favor of “Suryadatta Education Foundation” payable at Pune & send it to our
Registered Office:- Suryadatta Group of Institutes, 2074, Sadashiv Peth, Vijaynagar Colony, Pune- 411030, Maharashtra
· In person :- By Card / Cash in Our Campus.
Documents required for GD - PI The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of interview:
1. Photo copies of all Mark-Sheets and Certificates of 10th std., 12th Std., and Graduation.
Incase of those who are still in final year of the degree course they should submit mark sheet of the previous years.
2. Work-Experience Certificate. (If applicable).
3. Certificates related to Extra-Curricular Activities (If applicable).
4. Copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
5. Passport Size Photographs – 2 copies
6. Entrance Exam Score Card
Note: Students who have not appeared for Entrance Test but are planning for the same in the near future are also eligible to apply.
For Admission Counselling call on 089569 32418 / 43820
For Valuable Career Guidance call : 09881490036
For Admission Procedure and Details give a Miss Call on : 09763266829
For Help Desk / Whatsapp :08956932418*
For other Courses, Admission is Based on Merits, Interviews & Interaction.